Stefano Hatfield is editor-in-chief of high50.com
10 August 2014 04:21 PM
Cultural ignorance and intolerance, along with drunkenness, are the most defining of our character traits
03 August 2014 07:01 PM
It is a triumph for dogma and doublespeak that would leave George Orwell despairing
27 July 2014 05:02 PM
It’s not difficult to understand the historic need for religion
20 July 2014 03:06 PM
Which God leads people to blow so many out of the Ukrainian sky?
06 July 2014 05:12 PM
In what societal universe is fellating 24 boys for a holiday acceptable?
29 June 2014 02:12 PM
Almost as many girls as boys now take GCSE physics but at A-level nearly half of all classes are 100 per cent male
23 June 2014 03:28 PM
While metrosexual males across Europe bare all, men in the UK are still afraid of getting their ankles out
15 June 2014 06:14 PM
It is a tricky age for women in the workplace – never mind a celebrity A-Lister
08 June 2014 07:03 PM
But attacking the relatives of the lost is inexcusable
01 June 2014 04:12 PM
As England’s gilded footballers fly out to brave the sun, sea, occasional kick-around, the “will he retire” hype is well underway for Gerrard and Frank Lampard
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough