Stefano Hatfield is editor-in-chief of high50.com
24 November 2013 06:00 PM
UK inhabitants are famous for saying “sorry” when it’s not our fault
17 November 2013 03:18 PM
But there is certainly a need for more debate around teen sexuality
10 November 2013 04:16 PM
We need to celebrate their successes, not patronize them
03 November 2013 06:08 PM
For the non-chattering classes today, there are other, more basic things to worry about
27 October 2013 06:23 PM
Why not check in with your neighbours during the storm?
20 October 2013 06:23 PM
I still have friends who resist all social media but they are now firmly in the minority.
13 October 2013 04:51 PM
He is uniquely ill-suited to one of Britain's most high-profile, high stress jobs - and we should wish him all the best
06 October 2013 07:55 PM
School can only teach us so much. The rest, you find out yourself
30 September 2013 06:23 PM
'Birthday season' always give me cause to ponder some family fundamentals
22 September 2013 06:24 PM
The root cause of this lies in the cosy complicity that exists between politicians and the media
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Lucy Hawking: Stephen Hawking's daughter writes impassioned open letter to Katie Hopkins about rights of disabled people
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 3 Russell Brand backs Ed Miliband: 'You gotta vote Labour'
- 4 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want