Stephen is head of Criminal & Regulatory Law at Kingsley Napley. He has an extensive practice defending individuals caught up in criminal or regulatory investigations. Before joining Kingsley Napley, he was a senior prosecutor in the CPS, and was Deputy Head of the Attorney General's Office between 1999 and 2003.
- 1 Germanwings Q&A: Why would the cockpit door have been locked and would there have been no way to get in?
- 2 Andreas Lubitz: Who is Germanwings co-pilot who 'locked out captain and crashed flight 9525'?
- 3 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 4 Germanwings crash: Descent may have been 'deliberate, suicidal choice' by pilot, claims experts
- 5 Woman held in psychiatric ward after (correctly) saying Obama follows her on Twitter