Syed Hamad Ali
Syed Hamad Ali is a journalist who writes about religion, media and international affairs.
03 July 2013 12:13 PM
In light of all his many troubles, the mystery of why Musharraf chose to come back to Pakistan and face the music only deepens
10 May 2013 11:50 AM
The reason Khan is so popular with young people is that he speaks the language of Pakistan's millions of disaffected youths; as an outsider with little political baggage
06 February 2013 11:36 AM
Discrimination against religious minorities is a very real problem in both India and Pakistan, but did politicians really need to wade into this row?
16 January 2013 03:56 PM
He only arrived from Canada last month and already he's sparking protests and making headlines with his demands for a radical overhaul of the current political system
23 October 2012 03:18 PM
Lahore is following cities as diverse as London, Tehran and Moscow in introducing women-only facilities. But do 'gender ghettos' make women more or less free?
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Alex Salmond has 'broken his word to the Scottish people' says Scottish Lib Dem leader
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 3 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 4 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges
- 5 The Queen’s speech 2014: Recap and Twitter reaction to Game of Thrones reference