Terri Judd is a reporter with The Independent, who writes regularly on defence issues, having repeatedly embedded with British troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
10 June 2013 12:00 AM
Attacks on guide dogs are rising, it was revealed today as MPs prepare to debate extra controls for dangerous animals.
09 June 2013 12:00 AM
Terri Judd reports on a mega-rich divorce case with far-reaching repercussians for UK courts
05 June 2013 06:18 PM
Revelation in stark contrast to jubilation of families in December when the original verdicts of accidental death were quashed and a fresh inquest was ordered
05 June 2013 12:00 AM
Director of Public Prosecutions claims victims have historically been treated as 'bystanders'
27 May 2013 08:45 PM
Former soldiers with severe injuries are losing their benefits and being told they are fit to work
24 May 2013 05:14 PM
IHAT is found to be failing to meet UK obligations under the European Convention of Human Rights
23 May 2013 10:02 PM
British Muslims emphatically condemned the actions of the Woolwich killers, as thousands used social media to express their outrage and sorrow.
22 May 2013 07:20 PM
High Court judge lifts ruling on 'Monster of Worcester' who impaled victims on railings
21 May 2013 12:00 AM
More than two-thirds of British people believe that the innocent will be convicted of crimes they did not commit if there are cuts to criminal legal aid, according to a poll.
20 May 2013 11:00 PM
'It was the appellant's obligation to understand the conditions of bail and ensure they were adhered to'
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Katie Hopkins on LBC: Listen to caller taking The Sun columnist to task over migrant comments
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
Rupert Murdoch berated Sun journalists for not doing enough to attack Ed Miliband and stop him winning the general election
- 1 Bruce Jenner's 'Interview of the year': Suicidal thoughts, rejection by family members and new wardrobe
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 How to turn off/stop 'seen by' on Facebook: Disable it to make your chats seem less passive aggressive
- 4 'We're not heroes, just tourists': Swedish police officers on holiday stop vicious assault on New York subway
- 5 Buckingham Palace guard who attacked passers-by in 'most most violent piece of CCTV footage' police officer had seen walks free