Tess Finch Lees
Tess Finch-Lees is a specialist in ethics, discrimination and human rights
15 November 2013 11:52 AM
For victims of disaster, the nightmare doesn’t end when the media averts its gaze
08 November 2013 02:08 PM
Despite being criminalised in the UK since 1985, there have been no prosecutions
12 June 2013 01:32 PM
Why not give your daughters less pocket money than your sons? A responsible parent will teach their children not to resist the inevitable
The scandals over Jimmy Savile and Newsnight show the BBC can either modernise or die. Having a full time Chairman would be a good start
16 November 2012 10:30 AM
Our writer applied to be a BBC Trustee last year. This is what she learnt
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'