Tess Finch Lees
Tess Finch-Lees is a specialist in ethics, discrimination and human rights
15 June 2014 12:00 AM
On Darfur, it’s shhh, don’t mention Sudan’s President Omar al-Bashir who is accused of crimes against humanity
18 January 2014 06:11 PM
Cameron’s righteous words about ethnic cleansing disappeared into the ether
15 November 2013 11:52 AM
For victims of disaster, the nightmare doesn’t end when the media averts its gaze
08 November 2013 02:08 PM
Despite being criminalised in the UK since 1985, there have been no prosecutions
12 June 2013 01:32 PM
Why not give your daughters less pocket money than your sons? A responsible parent will teach their children not to resist the inevitable
The scandals over Jimmy Savile and Newsnight show the BBC can either modernise or die. Having a full time Chairman would be a good start
16 November 2012 10:30 AM
Our writer applied to be a BBC Trustee last year. This is what she learnt
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death