Tim Key is an English actor, writer, and performance poet
21 December 2013 12:00 AM
One asks what I’m writing and I pretend I’m German
15 December 2013 04:55 PM
These guys were clearly passionate about their work
14 December 2013 10:00 AM
The opening night of my local nativity play, that is
29 November 2013 02:33 PM
There’s a lot of propaganda about how intelligent dogs are, but I’m not sure
22 November 2013 05:52 PM
I should say at this point, I’m not a bad cook.
15 November 2013 05:08 PM
I sat and imagined what it must have been like for the Mona Lisa
It’s nice to have a piece of work in mind when you call your builder. Or, just invite him to the cinema
08 November 2013 04:54 PM
I haven’t really had any work done on my flat for a while. You just never get round to it do you? Which is a shame, because I used to enjoy having a man waddle around, improving things.
01 November 2013 07:17 PM
It’s the big, more impersonal display I’m after this weekend
25 October 2013 05:38 PM
From about July, I lie low thinking about what mischief I'm going to unleash
17 October 2013 05:33 PM
I played rounders last weekend and it was tough. I am not the player I once was. It was really sunny, with a good breeze, but I suddenly felt mortal and it wasn’t nice.
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
- 1 Australian man Rod Sommerville reacts to bite from deadly snake by reaching for cold beer
- 2 Pakistan vs Paul Smith: Sandal-wearers bemused by famed British designer's attempts to sell traditional Peshawari chappal-style shoes for the distinctly untraditional sum of £300
- 3 North Korea elections: Kim Jong-un wins 100% of the vote
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Sharknado 2: Former WWE wrestler Kurt Angle to fight second wave of flying sharks