Tim Lott is a British author and journalist
17 May 2012 08:00 AM
I spent most of yesterday standing outside my library in Kensal Rise, north-west London, trying both to stop Brent Council removing the books and to work out what Kafkaesque logic brought me here.
08 April 2012 12:00 AM
Our writer admits he is no oil painting and finds that life takes more effort when looks are not on your side
01 April 2012 12:00 AM
It's back on the box from tomorrow and Tim Lott explains why its blend of swords, sorcery and sex is such a winner
28 January 2012 12:00 AM
We all ache to fuse ourselves with something above and beyond us, in which we can take pride
30 December 2011 12:00 AM
The only effect of this approach to Dickens was one of tedium, drift, and multiplying perplexity
18 December 2011 12:00 AM
What is it about the familiarity of old movies that makes them impossible to turn off
06 November 2011 12:00 AM
As men nationwide sprout a moustache for charity this month, Tim Lott says that without a good cause, such growth is doomed
03 November 2011 12:00 AM
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more