Tom Chatfield is an author, technology theorist and commentator
05 August 2013 06:28 PM
Practice has spawned an online backlash that has gone global
17 July 2013 07:00 PM
He tells Tom Chatfield that his love affair with games consoles started long ago.
Say what you see: How language is being transformed by the way we type - rather than the way we speak
12 June 2013 07:00 PM
The rise of social media has put "conversation without speech" at the centre of millions of lives, as Tom Chatfield explains
31 May 2013 05:56 PM
I’m now a man in my thirties, yet can still find it hard to drag myself away from the screen towards the messy, risky business of human interactions
13 July 2012 08:00 PM
Look around next time you’re on a train. How many people are stroking their devices’ screens?
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
UN investigating British Government over human rights abuses caused by IDS welfare reforms
- 1 If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 4 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 5 New Apple TV release date and price: streaming box and games console will launch in October