Tom Chatfield is an author, technology theorist and commentator
05 August 2013 06:28 PM
Practice has spawned an online backlash that has gone global
17 July 2013 07:00 PM
He tells Tom Chatfield that his love affair with games consoles started long ago.
Say what you see: How language is being transformed by the way we type - rather than the way we speak
12 June 2013 07:00 PM
The rise of social media has put "conversation without speech" at the centre of millions of lives, as Tom Chatfield explains
31 May 2013 05:56 PM
I’m now a man in my thirties, yet can still find it hard to drag myself away from the screen towards the messy, risky business of human interactions
13 July 2012 08:00 PM
Look around next time you’re on a train. How many people are stroking their devices’ screens?
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it