Tom Harper is Investigations Reporter for the Evening Standard
09 November 2014 12:00 AM
Rebekah Brooks in new email mystery: Police were not given email showing former editor of The Sun signed off all payments, court told
05 November 2014 08:53 PM
Brooks was cleared of paying public officials for information
31 October 2014 06:32 PM
One of Britain’s most senior judges has launched a withering attack on cuts to legal aid after a couple with learning disabilities was not provided with a lawyer to fight the forced adoption of their two-year-old son.
31 October 2014 06:21 PM
Cabinet Office records show PM's entertaining
30 October 2014 06:31 PM
Belhaj claims former Foreign Secretary Jack Straw and senior members of the security services were “co-conspirators” in his illegal detention and torture in 2004
28 October 2014 05:41 PM
After Roberts went on the run in 1966, a £1,000 reward (around £17,000 today) was offered
27 October 2014 06:21 PM
The chemistry teacher had been planning to go to Syria to fight Assad
23 October 2014 06:52 PM
In 1966 he was given a life sentence. The Parole Board’s decision to free him has caused outrage, and prompted the Government to change the law to ensure in future killers of police officers remain in jail for life
22 October 2014 06:51 PM
Telegraph owners lose expensive constitutional battle
21 October 2014 05:43 PM
London Assembly member held at 'peaceful protest'
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London