Tom Latchem is a freelance journalist and broadcaster
Prince Harry might think war is just a game, but as a propaganda tool he has his safety, Afghanistan's future, and the lives of British soldiers at risk
22 January 2013 01:59 PM
Captain Wales's tales of derring-do might be tactical victories but strategic folly
13 May 2012 12:00 AM
The 'Four Rooms' star likes dice but has no time for 'Antiques Roadshow'. Tom Latchem met the dealer with lip
29 April 2012 12:00 AM
With the return of 'Maestro' to the BBC, Tom Latchem has a go, with other celebs, at conducting a Puccini aria
11 February 2012 12:00 AM
After years of struggle, the Cherries are thriving due to Russian millionaire, so why isn't everyone happy?
13 November 2011 12:00 AM
Former 'NoTW' journalist Tom Latchem cannot believe the same fate awaits colleagues on Murdoch's daily red-top juggernaut
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more