Tom Mangold is a broadcaster and one of Britain's foremost investigative journalists. He worked with BBC's Panorama for 26 years.
08 December 2013 12:00 AM
Journalism is further discredited by half-baked claims that the osteopath at the centre of the Profumo affair, was killed
12 July 2013 05:19 PM
Conspiracy theories followed and haunted the suicide of government scientist and WMD expert David Kelly. They persist now, a decade on.
12 August 2012 12:00 AM
A 1988 murder led to the conviction of three innocent men. Now 'Panorama' looks again at the role of the police
25 September 2011 12:00 AM
23 February 1997 12:02 AM
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 The awkward moment Sarah Palin raised $25,000 for Hillary Clinton's election campaign
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope