Dr Tom Riddington is from the Midlands and trained at King's College London School of Medicine. He works as an NHS hospital doctor and has a special interest in medical ethics and healthcare politics.
02 September 2014 01:24 PM
From hangovers to cadavers, here's what you need to know if you're starting out
03 February 2014 02:49 PM
At the moment, our laws do not explicitly recognise the rights of an unborn child until after birth
08 November 2013 04:27 PM
Allowing in for-profit companies is the worst way to better our care
04 November 2013 03:48 PM
It's estimated that the health and economic costs are £23 billion a year in the UK, but only 2.5 per cent of the government’s medical research budget is spent on dementia
03 October 2012 01:01 PM
Andy Burnham has pledged to reverse the coalition's NHS reforms, but we need an alternative. Could it be the National Health Action?
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God