Dr Tom Riddington is from the Midlands and trained at King's College London School of Medicine. He works as an NHS hospital doctor and has a special interest in medical ethics and healthcare politics.
03 February 2014 02:49 PM
At the moment, our laws do not explicitly recognise the rights of an unborn child until after birth
08 November 2013 04:27 PM
Allowing in for-profit companies is the worst way to better our care
04 November 2013 03:48 PM
It's estimated that the health and economic costs are £23 billion a year in the UK, but only 2.5 per cent of the government’s medical research budget is spent on dementia
03 October 2012 01:01 PM
Andy Burnham has pledged to reverse the coalition's NHS reforms, but we need an alternative. Could it be the National Health Action?
Exclusive: We share blame for creating 'jihad generation', says Muslim strategist
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- < Previous
- Next >