Dr Tom Riddington is from the Midlands and trained at King's College London School of Medicine. He works as an NHS hospital doctor and has a special interest in medical ethics and healthcare politics.
02 September 2014 01:24 PM
From hangovers to cadavers, here's what you need to know if you're starting out
03 February 2014 02:49 PM
At the moment, our laws do not explicitly recognise the rights of an unborn child until after birth
08 November 2013 04:27 PM
Allowing in for-profit companies is the worst way to better our care
04 November 2013 03:48 PM
It's estimated that the health and economic costs are £23 billion a year in the UK, but only 2.5 per cent of the government’s medical research budget is spent on dementia
03 October 2012 01:01 PM
Andy Burnham has pledged to reverse the coalition's NHS reforms, but we need an alternative. Could it be the National Health Action?
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Licence fee: What is the BBC charge – and how will the changes affect you?
- 3 This is what the photographer has to say about the picture of a weasel riding a woodpecker
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for