Tom Rollins is a freelance journalist writing about the Middle East, pop and politics
Israel's new Hatnuah movement may support a two state solution, but it isn't the radical force it seems
13 December 2012 12:12 PM
The leaders of the movement are only progressive by modern-day Zionism's standards
As Yasser Arafat is exhumed, how a new, ragged spirit of Palestinian solidaity is haunting the Israelis
27 November 2012 01:56 PM
The ghost of Fatah's leader lives on, much though the Israelis wish to be rid of it
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 As an ex prostitute, I urge all the political parties to commit to the Sex Buyer Law
- 2 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 3 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years