Toni Pearce is president of the National Union of Students.
10 April 2014 11:58 AM
There is no evidence to suggest that as a generation we’re lazier, less intelligent or less aspirational than our parents, yet we're the first generation to be worse off than them
The Government has quietly made registering to vote an onerous task for students. Let's make sure that doesn't stop us reaching the ballot boxes
04 February 2014 07:49 PM
The task now is to make our generation too powerful to ignore
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader