Tony Juniper is an environmental campaigner, writer and independent sustainability adviser.
05 January 2014 12:00 AM
25 September 2013 06:54 PM
Those who benefit from reckless behaviour have huge influence over governments
28 June 2013 07:43 PM
The Government say that a technological revolution based on government getting out of the way of progress is what we need. They couldn’t be more wrong
16 June 2013 12:00 AM
The hungry and their planet trail behind profit
03 December 2012 02:10 PM
Restoring natural habitats could be a good way to reduce the frequency and severity of floods, so why don't insurance companies help pay?
23 July 2012 10:28 AM
For more than four decades the front lines of environmental campaigning have been located in the worlds of politics and technology. New laws driving cleaner and more efficient ways of doing things have been at the core of the environmental agenda, and up to a point it has worked.
09 March 2012 12:55 PM
While efforts to tackle climate change bring a host of major challenges, there are opportunities too. This fact is not least demonstrated by the entrepreneurial individuals who are coming up with so many innovative emissions-busting solutions.
24 June 1999 12:02 AM
15 August 1998 12:02 AM
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Jose Manuel Barroso warns David Cameron against making 'historic mistake' over immigration reforms
Worst Airports of 2014: Poll names Islamabad airport in Pakistan worst in the world
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure'