Tristan Garel Jones
William Armand Thomas Tristan Garel-Jones (Baron Garel-Jones) is a member of the Conservative Party. He served as the Member of Parliament for Watford from 1979–97, before being made a life peer in 1997
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly