Tristan Garel Jones
William Armand Thomas Tristan Garel-Jones (Baron Garel-Jones) is a member of the Conservative Party. He served as the Member of Parliament for Watford from 1979–97, before being made a life peer in 1997
- 1 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 2 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 3 Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
- 4 Refugee crisis: Aylan's life was full of fear - in death, he is part of 'humanity washed ashore'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train