Tun Khin is human rights activist from Arakan State in Burma. He is from the Rohingya Muslim ethnic minority. He has lived in the UK since 2004 and is founder and President of the Burmese Rohingya Organisation UK. In this capacity he has spoken in the British Parliament, US Congress, European Parliament and United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva. Tun Khin’s grandfather was a Parliamentary Secretary during the democratic period in Burma.
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 4 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh