Valeria Costa Kostritsky
Valeria Costa-Kostritsky is a French journalist based in London. She writes about fashion and society and has a monthly column in Open Democracy 50/50 section.
Dear Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, feminism is as relevant as ever in France, what a shame you haven't noticed
29 November 2012 01:08 PM
There are protests over rape sentencing, a new Ministry for Women's Rights and the Manifesto of the 313 recently launched, yet Carla's Marie-Antionette syndrome persists
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories