Valeria Costa Kostritsky
Valeria Costa-Kostritsky is a French journalist based in London. She writes about fashion and society and has a monthly column in Open Democracy 50/50 section.
Dear Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, feminism is as relevant as ever in France, what a shame you haven't noticed
29 November 2012 01:08 PM
There are protests over rape sentencing, a new Ministry for Women's Rights and the Manifesto of the 313 recently launched, yet Carla's Marie-Antionette syndrome persists
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: What you shouldn't tweet about if you want to avoid jail today
- 3 Scottish independence: Five reasons Salmond is secretly hoping for a 'No' vote
- 4 Isis plan to 'behead random member of the public' in Sydney thwarted by Australian police
- 5 Scottish independence: Andy Murray backs Yes campaign in eleventh hour decision