Vanessa has worked in the charity sector for neary seven years campaigning on behalf of charities such as Amnesty International, UNICEF UK, VSO, Parkinson’s UK and Macmillan Cancer Support. She is currently Senior Campaigner for Action on Hearing Loss, and in her spare time coordinates the Save Our Softball Campaign
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?