Vanessa has worked in the charity sector for neary seven years campaigning on behalf of charities such as Amnesty International, UNICEF UK, VSO, Parkinson’s UK and Macmillan Cancer Support. She is currently Senior Campaigner for Action on Hearing Loss, and in her spare time coordinates the Save Our Softball Campaign
19 July 2013 10:00 AM
Governments and local authorities should be doing everything they can to make it easier for people to be active - not taxing them harder for it
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'naked pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death