Vernon Bogdanor, CBE, FBA is Research Professor at the Institute for Contemporary British History and a member of the steering group for the British Academy Policy Centre report Human rights and the UK constitution.
17 October 2012 11:00 AM
A distinguished scholar of government, who is central to policy debates around the evolution of our constitution, says that the Human Rights Act is key
12 March 2005 12:00 AM
04 February 1999 12:02 AM
08 January 1997 12:02 AM
15 May 1996 12:02 AM
13 January 1996 12:02 AM
25 January 1995 12:02 AM
Over 50,000 families shipped out of London boroughs in the past three years due to welfare cuts and soaring rents
EU asylum policy is 'a direct threat to our civilisation', says Nigel Farage
Indonesia executions live: 'Hysterical' families heard prisoners being shot dead by firing squad
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: SNP and its activists 'openly racist' towards the English, Farage says
EU exit would hit UK economy much harder than neighbouring countries, study finds
- 1 Which country would be hardest to invade?
- 2 Indonesia executions: Death row British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford will refuse to wear a blindfold when she faces firing squad
- 3 The man who filmed the Freddie Gray video has been arrested at gunpoint
- 4 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want