Vernon Bogdanor, CBE, FBA is Research Professor at the Institute for Contemporary British History and a member of the steering group for the British Academy Policy Centre report Human rights and the UK constitution.
17 October 2012 11:00 AM
A distinguished scholar of government, who is central to policy debates around the evolution of our constitution, says that the Human Rights Act is key
12 March 2005 12:00 AM
04 February 1999 12:02 AM
08 January 1997 12:02 AM
15 May 1996 12:02 AM
13 January 1996 12:02 AM
25 January 1995 12:02 AM
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet