Vernon Bogdanor, CBE, FBA is Research Professor at the Institute for Contemporary British History and a member of the steering group for the British Academy Policy Centre report Human rights and the UK constitution.
17 October 2012 11:00 AM
A distinguished scholar of government, who is central to policy debates around the evolution of our constitution, says that the Human Rights Act is key
12 March 2005 12:00 AM
04 February 1999 12:02 AM
08 January 1997 12:02 AM
15 May 1996 12:02 AM
13 January 1996 12:02 AM
25 January 1995 12:02 AM
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair