Vernon Bogdanor, CBE, FBA is Research Professor at the Institute for Contemporary British History and a member of the steering group for the British Academy Policy Centre report Human rights and the UK constitution.
17 October 2012 11:00 AM
A distinguished scholar of government, who is central to policy debates around the evolution of our constitution, says that the Human Rights Act is key
12 March 2005 12:00 AM
04 February 1999 12:02 AM
08 January 1997 12:02 AM
15 May 1996 12:02 AM
13 January 1996 12:02 AM
25 January 1995 12:02 AM
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more