Vicky Beeching is theologian, an academic researcher and a commentator on issues of religion, feminism, politics and the ethics of digital technology. She regularly reviews the newspapers on Sky and Daybreak and has contributed to programmes such as BBC1's The Big Questions, Radio 4's The Moral Maze, Beyond Belief and Sunday, Radio 2's Good Morning Sunday and countless debates on stations like LBC97.3 and 5 Live. For more information see her website: http://vickybeeching.com
16 April 2015 03:25 PM
I still bear the scars of being told I could change my orientation
05 August 2013 11:33 AM
If the goal of online attacks is to silence people, the solution is not more silence
04 July 2013 01:20 PM
We should celebrate those who dare to stand out in the open
The 'viral vicar' who led wedding dance flash-mob is a great example of how to make religion interactive
24 June 2013 11:32 AM
Most activity in Church takes place from the front, like an old-school classroom. Isn't it time we mixed things up to embrace spirituality?
The Google Glass generation: In our shiny new digital world are we increasingly terrified of being alone?
22 March 2013 10:47 AM
How making an impact online might be less about connecting and more about disconnecting
05 March 2013 02:54 PM
Creating a choice in products for people of faith reinforces the sacred-secular divide in society - and it's this ghetto culture that leads to checks being veiled with spirituality
In defence of liberal democracy
General Election 2015: Post-election 'shambles' looms as 70 per cent of voters say SNP 'should not be able to veto UK government policies'
The Rothschild Libel: Why has it taken 200 years for an anti-Semitic slur that emerged from the Battle of Waterloo to be dismissed?
General Election 2015: UK will be 'run for the wealthy and powerful' if Tories retain power, Labour warns
General election live: SNP suspends two members for disrupting Labour rally
Schools forced to act as 'miniature welfare states' with teachers buying underwear and even haircuts for poor pupils
- 1 Katie Hopkins gives rare glimpse of sensitive side with heartfelt open letter to her children penned in case she dies from epilepsy
- 2 Rihanna's Met Gala dress took one Chinese woman 2 years to make, was reduced to omelette meme in 2 seconds
- 3 Top Gear: Jodie Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to replace Jeremy Clarkson and co
- 4 Frankie Boyle on Scottish independence: 'In the Interests of Unity, F**k Off'
- 5 Florida couple forced to register as sex offenders for having sex on public beach