Vicky Walker is a writer and communications consultant.
My friend, the murder statistic: Domestic violence victims might seem like just a number - until it's someone you know
17 June 2014 12:00 AM
More than 100 women were killed as a result of domestic violence last year. One of the victims – Linah Keza, who was stabbed to death by her ex-partner – was more than just a number to Vicky Walker
29 November 2013 04:32 PM
We expect girls to be good, to know better and to stay out of trouble. Why don't we question the self-esteem of those committing the crimes?
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 4 Zayn Malik on Israel-Gaza: One Direction singer bombarded with Twitter death threats after posting #FreePalestine
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'
- < Previous
- Next >
Day In a Page