Victoria Turk is a London-based journalist who has written for magazines including Psychologies, SoFeminine.co.uk and Oh Comely, and recently published her first non-fiction e-book with Amazon Kindle Singles. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School in May 2012.
As a man died attempting to photograph Justin Bieber's car, it's sad to see a human life is worth the risk of a good shot in our celeb-obsessed world
11 January 2013 10:47 AM
After a photographer was killed trying to take a photo of Justin Bieber's car last week, tighter legislation was called for - but why do we value celeb pictures so highly?
11 December 2012 01:02 PM
Some porn actors are against the decision to mandate the use of condoms as they feel it's against freedom of expression
09 November 2012 12:00 AM
A scientific survey has claimed that different genders can't be friends with each other, but real-life proves this wrong.
19 October 2012 03:12 PM
Why should the "uncertainty" of whether an employee is going to have a baby hover only over women?
05 October 2012 11:59 AM
The law around smacking children needs to be made clearer, or where do you draw the line?
Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
Hard line on immigration could cost Tories the election
- 1 Stephen Fry explains what he would say if he was 'confronted by God'
- 2 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'