Victoria Turk is a London-based journalist who has written for magazines including Psychologies, SoFeminine.co.uk and Oh Comely, and recently published her first non-fiction e-book with Amazon Kindle Singles. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School in May 2012.
As a man died attempting to photograph Justin Bieber's car, it's sad to see a human life is worth the risk of a good shot in our celeb-obsessed world
11 January 2013 10:47 AM
After a photographer was killed trying to take a photo of Justin Bieber's car last week, tighter legislation was called for - but why do we value celeb pictures so highly?
11 December 2012 01:02 PM
Some porn actors are against the decision to mandate the use of condoms as they feel it's against freedom of expression
09 November 2012 12:00 AM
A scientific survey has claimed that different genders can't be friends with each other, but real-life proves this wrong.
19 October 2012 03:12 PM
Why should the "uncertainty" of whether an employee is going to have a baby hover only over women?
05 October 2012 11:59 AM
The law around smacking children needs to be made clearer, or where do you draw the line?
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 5 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans