Victoria Turk is a London-based journalist who has written for magazines including Psychologies, SoFeminine.co.uk and Oh Comely, and recently published her first non-fiction e-book with Amazon Kindle Singles. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School in May 2012.
As a man died attempting to photograph Justin Bieber's car, it's sad to see a human life is worth the risk of a good shot in our celeb-obsessed world
11 January 2013 10:47 AM
After a photographer was killed trying to take a photo of Justin Bieber's car last week, tighter legislation was called for - but why do we value celeb pictures so highly?
11 December 2012 01:02 PM
Some porn actors are against the decision to mandate the use of condoms as they feel it's against freedom of expression
09 November 2012 12:00 AM
A scientific survey has claimed that different genders can't be friends with each other, but real-life proves this wrong.
19 October 2012 03:12 PM
Why should the "uncertainty" of whether an employee is going to have a baby hover only over women?
05 October 2012 11:59 AM
The law around smacking children needs to be made clearer, or where do you draw the line?
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Massive rise in sale of British arms to Russia
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains
John Barrowman praised for Commonwealth Games opening ceremony gay kiss
- 1 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 2 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 3 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
- 4 Exclusive: Cameron’s ‘Big Society’ in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media