Victoria Turk is a London-based journalist who has written for magazines including Psychologies, SoFeminine.co.uk and Oh Comely, and recently published her first non-fiction e-book with Amazon Kindle Singles. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School in May 2012.
As a man died attempting to photograph Justin Bieber's car, it's sad to see a human life is worth the risk of a good shot in our celeb-obsessed world
11 January 2013 10:47 AM
After a photographer was killed trying to take a photo of Justin Bieber's car last week, tighter legislation was called for - but why do we value celeb pictures so highly?
11 December 2012 01:02 PM
Some porn actors are against the decision to mandate the use of condoms as they feel it's against freedom of expression
09 November 2012 12:00 AM
A scientific survey has claimed that different genders can't be friends with each other, but real-life proves this wrong.
19 October 2012 03:12 PM
Why should the "uncertainty" of whether an employee is going to have a baby hover only over women?
05 October 2012 11:59 AM
The law around smacking children needs to be made clearer, or where do you draw the line?
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster