Victoria Turk is a London-based journalist who has written for magazines including Psychologies, SoFeminine.co.uk and Oh Comely, and recently published her first non-fiction e-book with Amazon Kindle Singles. She graduated from Columbia Journalism School in May 2012.
As a man died attempting to photograph Justin Bieber's car, it's sad to see a human life is worth the risk of a good shot in our celeb-obsessed world
11 January 2013 10:47 AM
After a photographer was killed trying to take a photo of Justin Bieber's car last week, tighter legislation was called for - but why do we value celeb pictures so highly?
11 December 2012 01:02 PM
Some porn actors are against the decision to mandate the use of condoms as they feel it's against freedom of expression
09 November 2012 12:00 AM
A scientific survey has claimed that different genders can't be friends with each other, but real-life proves this wrong.
19 October 2012 03:12 PM
Why should the "uncertainty" of whether an employee is going to have a baby hover only over women?
05 October 2012 11:59 AM
The law around smacking children needs to be made clearer, or where do you draw the line?
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Cyclist who knocked down three-year-old girl says his life has been 'destroyed'
- 2 A politically correct lefty goes to see Top Gear live – you'll probably believe what happened next
- 3 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Snoop Dogg on why he doesn't regret displaying misogyny towards women