Vidhi Doshi was born in Mumbai when it was still called Bombay. She has written for various online magazines but usually works in TV production. These days she is obsessed with elephants.
06 January 2014 08:17 PM
The illegal stockpile was destroyed in a landmark move but critics say it is just a fraction of the total
30 December 2013 07:38 PM
Keleshi Parukusa was trusted with protecting rhinos – but the money on offer from poaching proved too tempting for him, he confesses
30 December 2013 01:40 AM
Elephant poachers are using firearms left over from Mozambique’s civil war to slaughter elephants in neighbouring Tanzania
19 December 2013 03:32 PM
The key dates in two centuries of elephant slaughter
08 December 2013 05:54 PM
The photographer shares his secrets from the wild
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Game of Thrones season 5 trailer: The first full-length look is here
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'