John Vincent "Vince" Cable is a British Liberal Democrat politician and economist who is currently the Business Secretary in the coalition cabinet of David Cameron. He has been Member of Parliament for Twickenham since 1997
03 October 2014 01:48 AM
The emphasis throughout has been on ensuring Royal Mail has long-term future, writes Business Secretary Vince Cable
25 June 2014 01:42 PM
It's right that exclusivity clauses are banned
25 June 2014 12:39 AM
The Small Business Bill will ban exclusivity clauses in contracts which do not guarantee any hours
31 October 2013 12:00 AM
When I came to office I promised to shine a light in the dark corners of the business world. One of these corners is the secrecy that often surrounds ultimate ownership.
13 June 2013 02:49 PM
The opportunities are huge, but so are the risks. The most important role Government can play is investing in digital infrastructure and getting businesses on board
25 November 2012 12:00 AM
The continent sees little of the vast profits made from its natural resources
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
Have we reached 'peak food'? Shortages loom as global production rates slow
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures
King Abdullah dead: We can't afford not to hold Saudi Arabia's royals to account
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'