Viv Groskop is a writer, broadcaster and stand-up comedian.
20 December 2012 06:10 PM
By the time the festive Nigella popped up, bosom heaving, viewers were in need of Viagra. Thankfully, she had a massive supply.
13 December 2012 05:13 PM
The Russian President has urged his countrymen to aim for three kids
06 December 2012 06:01 PM
‘Tax arrangements’ turn out to be arrangements by which you arrange to not pay any tax.
02 October 2012 05:42 PM
This year's Turner Prize includes excrement in an orgy and a bearded lady from a nudist colony.
24 September 2012 06:37 PM
No one could have imagined the house’s value would rise by 3,800 per cent.
19 September 2012 05:31 PM
Unless you project an image as an “eccentric” or a “one-off” then as a woman you don’t have much chance unless you play the pretty game
12 September 2012 12:00 AM
Notebook: The mind-bending properties of chocolate biscuits and Strictly Come Dancing's brand new Olympic line-up
05 September 2012 12:00 AM
02 September 2012 12:00 AM
Vagina. There, we’ve said it. Yet so many won’t. This vital organ, once revered, has become taboo. But could women be about to reclaim it?
30 August 2012 12:00 AM
- 1 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 2 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 3 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 4 Cycle death inquest: Boyfriend hugs driver of 32 tonne tipper truck that killed his girlfriend
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police