Viv Groskop is a writer, broadcaster and stand-up comedian.
12 September 2012 12:00 AM
Notebook: The mind-bending properties of chocolate biscuits and Strictly Come Dancing's brand new Olympic line-up
05 September 2012 12:00 AM
02 September 2012 12:00 AM
Vagina. There, we’ve said it. Yet so many won’t. This vital organ, once revered, has become taboo. But could women be about to reclaim it?
30 August 2012 12:00 AM
24 August 2012 08:00 PM
Comedy should be able to talk about whatever it wants to talk about, however inappropriate
17 August 2012 08:00 PM
Top tip? Learn Spanish. Tom Daley just got an A in his A-level, and who wouldn’t want to talk to him?
15 August 2012 11:00 AM
05 August 2012 12:00 AM
A stay in Martha's Vineyard you won't forget in a hurry
27 July 2012 08:00 PM
Thousands of women don’t work because they begrudge spending £500 a month on childcare
22 July 2012 12:00 AM
The Stepford husband who went to the Moon
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more