Viv Groskop is a writer, broadcaster and stand-up comedian.
22 July 2012 12:00 AM
The Stepford husband who went to the Moon
12 July 2012 12:00 AM
The teasing only works if it's not about something real or serious
05 July 2012 12:00 AM
19 June 2012 08:00 PM
29 May 2012 12:00 AM
17 May 2012 12:00 AM
I'm caught between a rock cake with a Union Jack cocktail stick in it and a hard place
11 May 2012 08:00 PM
Time magazine has created a storm with its US cover of a 26-year-old mother breastfeeding her three-year-old son. The provocative coverline? "Are You Mom Enough?" It's an introduction to a whole extravaganza on "attachment parenting" which includes breastfeeding children for as long as possible, banning dummies and letting children share your bed until they beg for their own.
29 April 2012 12:00 AM
A wife dies in a freak accident; her widower starts seeing visions of her: the stage is set for another cleverly observed Anne Tyler miniature
24 April 2012 12:00 AM
11 April 2012 12:00 AM
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train