Viv Groskop is a writer, broadcaster and stand-up comedian.
12 July 2012 12:00 AM
The teasing only works if it's not about something real or serious
05 July 2012 12:00 AM
19 June 2012 08:00 PM
29 May 2012 12:00 AM
17 May 2012 12:00 AM
I'm caught between a rock cake with a Union Jack cocktail stick in it and a hard place
11 May 2012 08:00 PM
Time magazine has created a storm with its US cover of a 26-year-old mother breastfeeding her three-year-old son. The provocative coverline? "Are You Mom Enough?" It's an introduction to a whole extravaganza on "attachment parenting" which includes breastfeeding children for as long as possible, banning dummies and letting children share your bed until they beg for their own.
29 April 2012 12:00 AM
A wife dies in a freak accident; her widower starts seeing visions of her: the stage is set for another cleverly observed Anne Tyler miniature
24 April 2012 12:00 AM
11 April 2012 12:00 AM
06 April 2012 12:00 AM
Thousands of teenage girls enduring debilitating illnesses after routine school cancer vaccination
Migrants in Kos: Photos show real tragedy after Brits abroad complain of 'awkward' holidays
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
Michael Gove determined to scrap the Human Rights Act – even if Scotland retains it
Threat to scrap Human Rights Act could see UK follow Nazi example, warns UN official
Church of England 'one generation away from extinction' after dramatic loss of followers
- 1 School kitchen manager 'fired from Colorado school for giving hungry students free lunches'
- 2 California man brutally beat 82-year-old Sikh grandfather he mistook for 'one of those people'
- 3 Amber Peat: Body found in search for missing 13-year-old who left house after argument with her parents
- 4 Gay teenager 'forced to have sex with his own mother' to 'cure' his homosexuality, campaigners in India say
- 5 Charles Kennedy 'had better judgement drunk than many sober politicians' says Ian Hislop