Will Dean is Editor of The Independent Magazine
29 May 2013 07:30 PM
Lesser Known Architecture aims to celebrate the capital's ignored, unknown or derided buildings that you walk past a thousand times without noticing.
26 May 2013 07:32 PM
Cancelled classic comes back – and it’s just as arresting as ever
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford greatest hits: The politician who makes London Mayor Boris look like John Major in comparison
20 May 2013 06:09 PM
He is embroiled in a crack-cocaine sting – and it’s not his first brush with trouble. Will Dean lists his other greatest hits
'Let's go Bulworth...': If Barack Obama wants to act like a cinema president, which films should he copy?
19 May 2013 07:35 PM
Barack Obama has hinted that he wants to follow the lead of a fictional politician. But which other film plots should he follow?
17 May 2013 10:10 AM
"Hello everyone, this is Sean Combs with some very exciting news about my favourite show of all time, Downtown Abbey. Yes, I am an Abbey Head."
15 May 2013 07:00 PM
Dre hits the speakers market
14 May 2013 06:24 PM
After managerial shake-ups, only one person is usually left standing
Samsung claims breakthrough in 5G mobile broadband: Download films in a second with 100 times faster smartphones
13 May 2013 07:20 PM
South Korean giant aims to commercialise technology within seven years
09 May 2013 06:25 PM
Lionel Messi isn’t a man of many words. Nor, beyond the story about Barcelona paying for growth treatment and flying him over from Argentina at 11, is his life story particularly captivating.
08 May 2013 08:00 PM
Budding man with a van? Try this Merc for size
Ukip and Nigel Farage on course for remarkable victory in European elections
Tony Benn was entirely ineffectual - and usually wrong
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
Britain’s five richest families worth as much as poorest 20 per cent, says Oxfam
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Gender-specific books demean all our children. So the Independent on Sunday will no longer review anything marketed to exclude either sex
- 3 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Did jetliner fly into area controlled by Taliban? Net widens after claims final satellite signal could have been sent from the ground
- 4 Nasa-funded study warns of ‘collapse of civilisation’ in coming decades
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers