Will Oremus is a staff writer at Slate covering technology, science, and the future.
10 December 2014 09:01 PM
Experts scoffed at the company’s plan to deliver internet via balloon to the world’s poorest regions. Now 75 are flying high
05 November 2014 08:30 PM
24 September 2014 06:22 PM
What makes Amazon so dangerous as a company is that it doesn’t have to make money on its hardware
10 September 2014 10:15 PM
23 January 2014 11:32 AM
In the spirit of educational shaming, here are the year's most popular — and therefore least effective — passwords
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 1 PlayStation and Xbox hacked by Lizard Squad
- 2 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
- 3 The Grace Dent Christmas Questionnaire
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Vagina canoe artist defends herself over ‘obscenity’ charges