Are you having trouble finding a copy of The Independent? Let us know
Email us if you cannot find a copy of the newspaper in your local newsagent
Friday 30 August 2013
Do you have trouble finding you copy of The Independent some mornings? We do our utmost to ensure that your newspaper is where you want it, when you want it - it is referred to as the 'nightly miracle' that newspapers are able to produce the news overnight and get on to the newsstands all over the country by the first thing the next morning.
That said, with the proliferation of retailers and the decline in newspaper sales, we do experience supply black holes and find that retailers sell out as we have failed to give them enough copies. In this we ask for your help. We want to know where you have a problem finding The Independent. If you email us at email@example.com and can tell us the store name and address we will endeavour to guarantee that your copy of The Independent will always be in store!
Thank you for help, and please let us have any other opinions you have about the newspaper.
General Election 2015: Chuka Umunna on the benefits of immigration, humility – and his leader Ed Miliband
The sickening truth about food banks that the Tories don't want you to know
Migrant boat disaster: Ukip candidate mocks victims in sickening Twitter post
Nigel Farage wants the BBC to stop making programmes like Doctor Who, Strictly Come Dancing, and Top Gear
Global warming: Scientists say temperatures could rise by 6C by 2100 and call for action ahead of UN meeting in Paris
General Election 2015: Britain would become a 'communist dictatorship' under Ed Miliband and Nicola Sturgeon, claims wife of Michael Gove
- 1 I've been called an abusive and dangerous parent, when all I did was listen to my transgender child
- 2 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 3 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 4 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 5 Ian Brady: Moors murderer announces his support for Ukip and the SNP