Are you having trouble finding a copy of The Independent? Let us know
Email us if you cannot find a copy of the newspaper in your local newsagent
Friday 30 August 2013
Do you have trouble finding you copy of The Independent some mornings? We do our utmost to ensure that your newspaper is where you want it, when you want it - it is referred to as the 'nightly miracle' that newspapers are able to produce the news overnight and get on to the newsstands all over the country by the first thing the next morning.
That said, with the proliferation of retailers and the decline in newspaper sales, we do experience supply black holes and find that retailers sell out as we have failed to give them enough copies. In this we ask for your help. We want to know where you have a problem finding The Independent. If you email us at email@example.com and can tell us the store name and address we will endeavour to guarantee that your copy of The Independent will always be in store!
Thank you for help, and please let us have any other opinions you have about the newspaper.
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Germanwings plane crash: Video shows co-pilot Andreas Lubitz learning to fly as a teenager
- 3 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 4 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 5 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans