Are you having trouble finding a copy of The Independent? Let us know
Email us if you cannot find a copy of the newspaper in your local newsagent
Friday 30 August 2013
Do you have trouble finding you copy of The Independent some mornings? We do our utmost to ensure that your newspaper is where you want it, when you want it - it is referred to as the 'nightly miracle' that newspapers are able to produce the news overnight and get on to the newsstands all over the country by the first thing the next morning.
That said, with the proliferation of retailers and the decline in newspaper sales, we do experience supply black holes and find that retailers sell out as we have failed to give them enough copies. In this we ask for your help. We want to know where you have a problem finding The Independent. If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and can tell us the store name and address we will endeavour to guarantee that your copy of The Independent will always be in store!
Thank you for help, and please let us have any other opinions you have about the newspaper.
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster