Are you having trouble finding a copy of The Independent? Let us know
Email us if you cannot find a copy of the newspaper in your local newsagent
Friday 30 August 2013
Do you have trouble finding you copy of The Independent some mornings? We do our utmost to ensure that your newspaper is where you want it, when you want it - it is referred to as the 'nightly miracle' that newspapers are able to produce the news overnight and get on to the newsstands all over the country by the first thing the next morning.
That said, with the proliferation of retailers and the decline in newspaper sales, we do experience supply black holes and find that retailers sell out as we have failed to give them enough copies. In this we ask for your help. We want to know where you have a problem finding The Independent. If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and can tell us the store name and address we will endeavour to guarantee that your copy of The Independent will always be in store!
Thank you for help, and please let us have any other opinions you have about the newspaper.
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough