Take our short survey for your opportunity to win one of two £100 Amazon vouchers
Friday 20 December 2013
Terms and Conditions:
Every person who completes the survey between 0.01 on 20 December 2013 and 23.59 on 16 February 2014 will automatically be entered in a prize draw. There are two £100 Amazon vouchers to be won. The winners will be the first two entries selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by email before 28 February 2014. There is no cash alternative. The prize draw is also open to those who complete the survey on standard.co.uk. Only one online entry per person across both sites. Usual promotion rules apply, see www.independent.co.uk/rules. Promoter: Independent Digital News and Media Ltd.
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'