Take our short survey for your opportunity to win one of two £100 Amazon vouchers
Friday 20 December 2013
Terms and Conditions:
Every person who completes the survey between 0.01 on 20 December 2013 and 23.59 on 16 February 2014 will automatically be entered in a prize draw. There are two £100 Amazon vouchers to be won. The winners will be the first two entries selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by email before 28 February 2014. There is no cash alternative. The prize draw is also open to those who complete the survey on standard.co.uk. Only one online entry per person across both sites. Usual promotion rules apply, see www.independent.co.uk/rules. Promoter: Independent Digital News and Media Ltd.
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond