Take our short survey for your opportunity to win one of two £100 Amazon vouchers
Friday 20 December 2013
Terms and Conditions:
Every person who completes the survey between 0.01 on 20 December 2013 and 23.59 on 16 February 2014 will automatically be entered in a prize draw. There are two £100 Amazon vouchers to be won. The winners will be the first two entries selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by email before 28 February 2014. There is no cash alternative. The prize draw is also open to those who complete the survey on standard.co.uk. Only one online entry per person across both sites. Usual promotion rules apply, see www.independent.co.uk/rules. Promoter: Independent Digital News and Media Ltd.
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
I am the Jeremy Corbyn supporter that many will tell you doesn't exist
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
Labour leadership contest: I would never quit the party, says Liz Kendall
- 1 Australia to impose 24-hour curfew on all cats to protect endangered species
- 2 Model's video shoot on the beach interrupted by sudden landing of a group of illegal migrants
- 3 The difference between a psychopath and a sociopath
- 4 MH370: Boeing 777 wing that could match missing plane found on the French island of Reunion
- 5 'Killer robots' with AI must be banned, urge Stephen Hawking, Noam Chomsky and thousands of others in open letter