Win a luxury two-night spa break in York
Including two return East Coast train tickets to York and free entry to 30 top attractions
Thursday 23 January 2014
This competition is now closed.
Rich in ancient history, romantic ambience and fun activities, York is the perfect holiday destination for couples, families and groups. Renowned for its exquisite architecture, tangle of quaint cobbled streets, iconic York Minster and wealth of visitor attractions. We’ve teamed up with Visit York to offer you the chance to win a fantastic two-night spa break.
The prize includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation for two in a deluxe double room at the National Trust’s Middlethorpe Hall & Spa
- Three-course candlelit dinner for two in the award-winning dining room on both nights, plus full Yorkshire breakfast served both mornings
- Use of the Middlethorpe Spa facilities with two one-hour Decléor treatments included
- Two East Coast standard return train tickets to York
- Parking and Wi-Fi
- Two-day York Passes for two, which allow free entry to 30 top attractions in York and the surrounding area*
Simply enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms and conditions
Promotion at closes at 23:59 on Friday 7 February 2014. There is one prize, as described above, to be won. Prize includes two standard return train tickets from any East Coast main line station. *Two-day York Passes must be used on consecutive days. The winner will be the first entry selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by Wednesday 12 February 2014. The above prize is available Sunday to Thursday, subject to availability and valid until 1st July 2014. Excludes Bank holidays and York Race Days. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest. Multiple entry by SMS is permitted, only one online entry per person. For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT or call the SMS helpline on 0800 839 173. Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules. Promoter: Visit York.
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network