A magical Walt Disney World Resort holiday in the sunshine state of Florida – with its four awesome theme parks and two splashtastic water parks– is already the one holiday in the world that excites everyone from tiny tots to grown-ups.
How could it get any better? Well, after spending some memory-making time at the resort, why not add some extra Disney magic by hopping aboard a Disney cruise to the Bahamas or the Caribbean? With flights and transfers, park tickets, free dining and all the magic of Disney included, this is the ultimate Disney holiday.
From only £1,716pp (departing August 2016):
- Economy flights from London to Orlando
- Seven nights at a Disney Moderate Resort
- FREE dining throughout your stay worth £573 (based on a family of four)
- Disney’s Ultimate seven-day Park Ticket
- Complimentary transport throughout Walt Disney World Resort
- Three-night Bahamas cruise onboard the Disney Dream
- Entertainment including all child activities and world-class musicals in the onboard theatre
- Transfers between the airport, your hotel and Port Canaveral
- All government taxes, fees and port charges
Find out more at disneycruiseandstay.co.uk or call 0800 085 0677
Terms and Conditions: 10-night holiday with seven nights at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and a three-night Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream from £1,716 per person. Seven nights in Orlando with Walt Disney Travel Company, with accommodation in a standard room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and a three-night Bahamas Cruise onboard the Disney Dream departing from Port Canaveral, Florida and staying in a Deluxe Inside Stateroom on a full-board basis costs from £1,716 per person. The price is based on two adults and two children (age 3-12) travelling and sharing accommodation and includes all applicable taxes, fees and port expenses which are subject to change. Price is based on departure on 26 August 2016 and includes Disney’s seven-day Ultimate Park Tickets as well as transportation to and from Orlando International Airport on Disney’s Magical Express and transport from Walt Disney World to Port Canaveral. Walt Disney Travel Company is a member of ABTA and is ATOL protected. ATOL certificate number 10401. Prices are correct as of 28 August 2015 but subject to change.Reuse content