Have Your Say with indyViews, an online panel for readers
Wednesday 05 March 2014
We recently launched indyViews, an online panel for readers of i, The Independent, The Independent on Sunday and independent.co.uk
By signing up for indyViews you can take part in regular online surveys, and tell us what you think about our newspapers, website, apps and events, as well as help shape our future editorial direction.
As a member you can complete occasional surveys from both us and selected third parties at your convenience, with rewards for participation (more information is on the indyViews website).
Click here for full terms and conditions.
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 250,000 back our campaign
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
Make your voice heard: Sign The Independent's petition to welcome refugees
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition