Russian Standard Vodka invites you to Discover The Incredible with Jason Silva - 10 pairs of tickets to be won
London's Science Museum on 11 November, 6pm
Tuesday 05 November 2013
Beyond the obvious, discover the incredible.
The world’s number one premium Russian vodka presents an evening of incredible discoveries at London’s Science Museum with performance philosopher and Brain Games host Jason Silva. Following a ground-breaking discussion on ‘The Convergence of Science and Nature’, Jason will unveil the new global advertising campaign for Russian Standard Vodka.
This competition has now closed. However, you can watch live footage from London's Science Museum featuring performance philosopher and Brain Games host Jason Silva on Monday 11 November.
Terms and conditions: There are 10 prizes of a pair of tickets to attend ‘The Convergence of Science and Nature’ event in association with Russian Standard Vodka at the Science Museum, London on Monday 11 November 2013. The promotion closes at 16:30 on Friday 8 November 2013. Winners will be selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by email on Friday 8 November 2013. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available. Entrants must be 18 or over. Open to UK residents only excluding Northern Ireland. When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest. For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT. Only one online entry per person. Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules. Promoter: Russian Standard Vodka.
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
Vince Cable: Teachers 'know absolutely nothing' about the world of work
Ukraine crisis: Russia pledges to 'retaliate against sanctions' as Ukrainian president says Crimea vote will not be recognised
The quiet diplomat: Catherine Ashton - recognised and admired in all the world’s troubled countries, yet ridiculed at home
- 1 Bad cattitude: Family call police after crazed and 'hostile cat with a history of violence' attacks baby before attempting to 'flee custody'
- 2 Family forced to flee home after discovering 'terrifying' nest of spiders in bananas
- 3 First Kiss: Filmmaker gets 20 strangers to make out on YouTube with awkward results
- 4 Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
- 5 Bob Crow death: 'Admired by his members, feared by employers' - Tributes pour in for RMT union leader and 'working class hero' Bob Crow