See Scenes from a Marriage at the St James Theatre
Top-price ticket and a two-course meal for £45
Thursday 12 September 2013
Scenes from a Marriage is a portrait of extraordinary intimacy and a searchingly honest and moving love story. We follow Johan and Marianne from their seemingly perfect happy marriage, through betrayal and loss, to a fraught divorce battle – and beyond.
Directed by the multiple award-winning Trevor Nunn, Scenes from a Marriage is adapted for the stage by Joanna Murray-Smith from Ingmar Bergman's original script, and stars Olivia Williams and Mark Bazeley.
It is running for a limited time at the St James Theatre in the heart of Victoria, London, until 9 November 2013, and you can enjoy a two course pre-show set menu in the Carrara Brasserie at the St James Theatre followed by a top-price evening ticket for just £45.
To book, call 0844 264 2140 or visit the box office in person and quote ‘Independent Offer’.
St James Theatre, 12 Palace Street, London SW1E 5JA
Terms and conditions: Top-price ticket normally £40. This offer is available on all performances, subject to availability. No booking fees. It does not apply to tickets already purchased and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Maximum of four tickets per transaction. Not available online. Meal does not include drinks, side orders or optional service charge of 12.5%. Promoter: St James Theatre.
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 1 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 2 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 3 Katie Hopkins has just written a piece so hateful that it might give Hitler pause – why was it published?
- 4 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
- 5 Cancel Sky at your peril: man spends 96 minutes in chat but fails to get rid of service