Some of the best entries from a summer of making today delicious
Wednesday 28 August 2013
For the last twelve weeks, we've been asking how you planned to make today delicious through food for your partner, family or friends, and giving away £50 M&S gift cards to the best suggestions - plus monthly grand prizes like everything you need for a champagne picnic.
These are some of the best, prize-winning responses to the question 'How will you make today delicious...?'
With love and smiles and fresh ingredients!
One of our favourite photo entires: summer champagne cocktails
My daughter's very excited about school Spanish trip but worried about the food, so I made a delicious Spanish meal for her as a special treat
Another one of the best photo entries: healthy, fresh veg
The first new potatoes from our allotment, served with farm butter - do you need anything else?
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial