Some of the best entries from a summer of making today delicious
Wednesday 28 August 2013
For the last twelve weeks, we've been asking how you planned to make today delicious through food for your partner, family or friends, and giving away £50 M&S gift cards to the best suggestions - plus monthly grand prizes like everything you need for a champagne picnic.
These are some of the best, prize-winning responses to the question 'How will you make today delicious...?'
With love and smiles and fresh ingredients!
One of our favourite photo entires: summer champagne cocktails
My daughter's very excited about school Spanish trip but worried about the food, so I made a delicious Spanish meal for her as a special treat
Another one of the best photo entries: healthy, fresh veg
The first new potatoes from our allotment, served with farm butter - do you need anything else?
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker