Some of the best entries from a summer of making today delicious
Wednesday 28 August 2013
For the last twelve weeks, we've been asking how you planned to make today delicious through food for your partner, family or friends, and giving away £50 M&S gift cards to the best suggestions - plus monthly grand prizes like everything you need for a champagne picnic.
These are some of the best, prize-winning responses to the question 'How will you make today delicious...?'
With love and smiles and fresh ingredients!
One of our favourite photo entires: summer champagne cocktails
My daughter's very excited about school Spanish trip but worried about the food, so I made a delicious Spanish meal for her as a special treat
Another one of the best photo entries: healthy, fresh veg
The first new potatoes from our allotment, served with farm butter - do you need anything else?
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 1 Germanwings crash: Captain of doomed plane was only 'on board because he changed job to spend more time with his children'
- 2 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: Transcript reveals passengers 'screamed for over five minutes' before plane crashed into mountain