Some of the best entries from a summer of making today delicious
Wednesday 28 August 2013
For the last twelve weeks, we've been asking how you planned to make today delicious through food for your partner, family or friends, and giving away £50 M&S gift cards to the best suggestions - plus monthly grand prizes like everything you need for a champagne picnic.
These are some of the best, prize-winning responses to the question 'How will you make today delicious...?'
With love and smiles and fresh ingredients!
One of our favourite photo entires: summer champagne cocktails
My daughter's very excited about school Spanish trip but worried about the food, so I made a delicious Spanish meal for her as a special treat
Another one of the best photo entries: healthy, fresh veg
The first new potatoes from our allotment, served with farm butter - do you need anything else?
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
Panic Saturday: 13 million Britons spend £1.2bn – while 13 million others across the country live in poverty unable to afford food
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more