Win a Club Med family ski holiday
Seven nights, all-inclusive for two adults and two children
Tuesday 01 October 2013
This winter, discover a unique skiing experience with Club Med - all-inclusive holidays that include even more than you might expect.
Explore the slopes of the finest skiing destinations, with free lift passes included in the package. And whatever your skill and experience level on the slopes, lessons with professional instructors are also included for all ages.
Club Med also takes care of your family, with professional childcare services, children's clubs and teen activities. Each age group has its specific space run by specialist team members, so that parents can enjoy peace of mind while the children have fun. Why not rejuvenate your body and mind by unwinding at the Club Med Spa later on, far from the hustle and bustle of the ski lifts. You can also enjoy a wide range of thrilling non-skiing activities such as ice-skating with your family.
Club Med are offering the amazing prize of a comprehensive family ski package for two adults and two children, including ski lessons and lift passes, food and drinks, children's clubs, a wide range of sporting activities and much more.
For your chance to win, enter your details below:
Terms and conditions
- The promotion closes at 23:59 on Monday 4 November 2013. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by email by 15 November 2013.
- There is one prize, consisting of a seven-night trip for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (under 18) to any Club Med Ski Resort in France, Italy and Switzerland, excluding resorts in China, Japan and 5T Luxury Space in Valmorel and Val d’I sere.
- The prize is subject to availability on a specific quota, is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
- The prize value estimated on 2 adults plus 2 children departing to Val d’Isere from Leeds Bradford airport on the 16/02/2014 and is correct as of 05/09/2013.Total prize value might vary based on resort and dates selection.
- The competition prize must be booked and redeemed by 31st December 2014.
- Flights and resort transfers are included in the prize and will be arranged by Club Med.
- There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
- Club Med reserves the right to alter the specification of the prize should the specified prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control, and, only in this instance, will an alternative prize, of equal value, be available.
- Ski hire is not included in the prize.
- Winners must pay any optional, additional costs not included within the holiday prize, including ski hire, spa treatments, excursions, children’s clubs for under 4 year olds, premium drinks, membership fees. A complete list of extras can be discussed at the time of booking and will depend on the resort facilities.
- At the winner’s discretion the holiday may be extended or further passengers added at extra cost, as per the brochure price.
- Bookings can only be made and completed 8 weeks in advance. All requests must be approved by Club Med Head Office and are subject to strict terms & conditions.
- All requests are subject to availability and are at the management’s discretion.
- In the event that we cannot give you your preferred resort, an alternative may be offered and can only be accepted for the dates specified.
- Club Med may use the information you have provided to contact you via email.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18 years of age.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest. For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT or call the SMS helpline on 0800 839 173. Only one online entry per person. Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules. Promoter: Club Med.
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before a character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven
- < Previous
- Next >