Win a Club Med family ski holiday
Seven nights, all-inclusive for two adults and two children
Tuesday 01 October 2013
This winter, discover a unique skiing experience with Club Med - all-inclusive holidays that include even more than you might expect.
Explore the slopes of the finest skiing destinations, with free lift passes included in the package. And whatever your skill and experience level on the slopes, lessons with professional instructors are also included for all ages.
Club Med also takes care of your family, with professional childcare services, children's clubs and teen activities. Each age group has its specific space run by specialist team members, so that parents can enjoy peace of mind while the children have fun. Why not rejuvenate your body and mind by unwinding at the Club Med Spa later on, far from the hustle and bustle of the ski lifts. You can also enjoy a wide range of thrilling non-skiing activities such as ice-skating with your family.
Club Med are offering the amazing prize of a comprehensive family ski package for two adults and two children, including ski lessons and lift passes, food and drinks, children's clubs, a wide range of sporting activities and much more.
For your chance to win, enter your details below:
Terms and conditions
- The promotion closes at 23:59 on Monday 4 November 2013. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date and will be contacted by email by 15 November 2013.
- There is one prize, consisting of a seven-night trip for a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (under 18) to any Club Med Ski Resort in France, Italy and Switzerland, excluding resorts in China, Japan and 5T Luxury Space in Valmorel and Val d’I sere.
- The prize is subject to availability on a specific quota, is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered.
- The prize value estimated on 2 adults plus 2 children departing to Val d’Isere from Leeds Bradford airport on the 16/02/2014 and is correct as of 05/09/2013.Total prize value might vary based on resort and dates selection.
- The competition prize must be booked and redeemed by 31st December 2014.
- Flights and resort transfers are included in the prize and will be arranged by Club Med.
- There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
- Club Med reserves the right to alter the specification of the prize should the specified prize be unavailable for reasons beyond its control, and, only in this instance, will an alternative prize, of equal value, be available.
- Ski hire is not included in the prize.
- Winners must pay any optional, additional costs not included within the holiday prize, including ski hire, spa treatments, excursions, children’s clubs for under 4 year olds, premium drinks, membership fees. A complete list of extras can be discussed at the time of booking and will depend on the resort facilities.
- At the winner’s discretion the holiday may be extended or further passengers added at extra cost, as per the brochure price.
- Bookings can only be made and completed 8 weeks in advance. All requests must be approved by Club Med Head Office and are subject to strict terms & conditions.
- All requests are subject to availability and are at the management’s discretion.
- In the event that we cannot give you your preferred resort, an alternative may be offered and can only be accepted for the dates specified.
- Club Med may use the information you have provided to contact you via email.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18 years of age.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest. For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT or call the SMS helpline on 0800 839 173. Only one online entry per person. Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules. Promoter: Club Med.
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 4 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 5 The inventor of the Facebook 'like' button says he never made a 'dislike' button because he feared the 'unfortunate consequences'