Win one of three next-gen 16GB Samsung Galaxy Nexus smartphones
Friday 02 December 2011
There's a brand new type of telephone machine on the block - and we're giving you the chance to win one.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus might have a silly name, but it's got some serious hardware under that sleek exterior. It's the first phone to run the Android 4.0 operating system, which they've called 'Ice Cream Sandwich', presumably because they can, and it is bursting at its silicone seams with future-tech.
They've got bigger screens, better software and longer battery life - and the freedom of the Android system trumps its competitors any day of the week, in our humble estimation.
We've got three of these glorious devices - worth £514.99 at last count - to give away to our loyal readers, courtesy of the rather wonderful Heineken Hub. All you have to do to win is fill in the form below, and, well, cross your fingers!
Just what is the Heineken Hub? It's a great new way of reading the best i news and views in the pub. Much more than just a pub with internet access, it appears at specially chosen venues to allow customers to use super-fast and free Wi-Fi to access a special area of the internet, the Heineken Hub, for which the UK’s newest newspaper, i, the quality daily and sister paper to The Independent, will be supplying exclusive content.
To see a list of all the fine establishments hosting the Heineken Hub, click here .
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Jeremy Corbyn: Tony Blair could face war crimes trial over 'illegal Iraq invasion'
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
- 1 Katie Hopkins questioned by police over allegations of inciting racial hatred after migrants article
- 2 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 3 Malaysia issues arrest warrant for Gordon Brown’s sister-in-law after she publishes stories on leader Najib Razak's financial affairs
- 4 Natalia Molchanova: World's most successful free-diver missing and feared dead after disappearing in Mediterranean
- 5 US bookshop offers Go Set A Watchman refunds over false marketing as 'nice summer novel'