Day In a Page
Sunday, 10 August 2014
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- i100: Everything you need to know about #IfTheyGunnedMeDown
- i100: These rare celebrity audition tapes are eye-opening
- i100: Why are civil servants editing Wikipedia pages of Scottish footballers?
- This is what you're missing on Sarah Palin's new site
- i100: Woman chases down man who sexually harassed her, kicks him in head
- Bike thief victim gets own back on thief with hilarious letter that tells him 'I know where you live'
- Mickey Rourke queues to buy Vladimir Putin T-shirt and wears it like a proud girlfriend
- How Courtney Love blew £16million of 'Nirvana money' following Kurt Cobain's suicide in 1994
- Vladimir Putin will out Barack Obama as gay 'within 100 days', predicts crazed ATLAH reverend Dr James David Manning
- Lea DeLaria, Orange Is The New Black's Big Boo, will lead Manchester Pride Parade: 'The girls are hot'
- Ian McKellen helps boyfriend propose to Patrick Stewart fan partner on YouTube
- Sean Hannity meets Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel, whispers in his ear, fends off sexual trolling by retweeting and trolling back
- Shark Week 2014: Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson pays tribute to Paul Walker
- Another World actor Charles Keating dies, aged 72
- Lennox Lewis backs Frank Maloney's gender reassignment, although boxer admits he 'thought it was a wind up'
- Game of Thrones actor JJ Murphy dies four days into filming first scenes
- Michael Jackson 'lived in filth and urinated on the floor' former Neverland Ranch maids claim
- Marianne Faithfull on the death of L’Wren Scott: 'It could have been me'
- Scottish Independence: Morrissey urges Scots to leave 'United King-dumb'
- 'Justin Bieber was very much sold on his sexuality' - Sinead O’Connor
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem face 'fury' of Hollywood following 'genocide' letter condemning Israel
- Morrissey: 'Jamie Oliver should be gassed'
- Frank Maloney undergoing gender reassignment: Boxing promoter is now living as a woman called Kellie
- Nobel prize-winning author Wole Soyinka warns of religion's roll call of death
- Hannah Murray interview: ‘I keep a sad face in my little box of tricks’
- Perseid Meteor Shower 2014: Google Doodle honours one of the great celestial light shows
- Nasa reveals astronauts suffer from 'chronic sleep loss' and are over-dependent on sedatives
- Supermoon: Incredible images captured of the biggest moon of 2014
- Supermoon 2014: Russian cosmonaut gives early glimpse of perigee moon
- Supermoon 2014: Perigee moon might make Perseid Meteor shower harder to see as astronomers await memorable event
- Watch NASA launch a new 'Supersonic Flying Saucer'
- Gerallt Lloyd Owen: Renowned Welsh poet
- Yvette Lebon: French actress
- Lettice Curtis: Second World War pilot
- Naomi May: Scottish novelist and writer who worked tirelessly for PEN’s ‘Writers in Prison’ Committee
- Dickie Jones: Screen actor who as a child was the voice of Pinocchio
- John Fantham: Football star who scored more than 160 goals for Sheffield Wednesday
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Israel's mowing of Gaza's lawn is an unjust war
- What's the going rate for an A-level A grade?
- Crisis in the Middle East: We can only watch as darkness falls
- Kellie Maloney has always been female
- Self-harm among children is on the rise, but it's not just the victims who we need to support
- Obama and Cameron’s response to the nightmare of Iraq is an incoherent mess
- Treat drunks and drug abusers just like anyone else
- If you care about Claude the cat – or any animal – you should support the RSPCA
- Hidden from view, Sri Lanka is trampling over the rights of its Tamil population
- The UK needs to stop selling arms to Israel and open its eyes to the suffering caused by inaction
- i Editor's Letter: Are you sleeping well at the moment, Tony Blair?
- I didn’t join the Gaza march because I didn’t want to be called an anti-Semite
- The biggest threat to Boris Johnson's rise to the top could be his own father
- If the Nobel Peace Prize can be handed to Obama, why not hand it to the Israeli Defence Force?
- Why don’t state school pupils apply to Oxbridge? I’ve got an inkling…
- The Only Way is Ethics: Disability and illness are no longer sources of prejudice, but the media still needs to be wary
- It's important to know what you are fighting for
- What would Jefferson have made of the grubby trial involving Virginia's former governor?
- Crisis in the Middle East: The end of a country, and the start of a new dark age
- Nigel Farage as my MP? Let's hope not
- Priority for caregivers, not shareholders: Why campaigners support a ban on Roche's new cancer treatment
- Political passion-killers: 'No' campaigners just turn me off
- Wildlife spotting for the bearly sighted in the Canadian tundra
- Calm amid Tokyo chaos is a lesson in travel
- Stop! In the name of love: Dating breakthrough for the tongue-tied
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Who is the greatest: Ian Botham or Jimmy Anderson?
- Saeed Ajmal under investigation after being reported for suspected illegal bowling action
- Alastair Cook reign as captain was never in danger, says Peter Moores
- Stuart Broad: England fast bowler set to play in a mask for fifth Test decider vs India after fracturing nose
- Dileep Premachandran: Bad blood disappears as Virat Kohli comes to Stuart Broad's aid
- Rory McIlroy: Americans in awe of 25-year-old's magic
- US PGA Championship 2014: Rory McIroy in 'the best place to be' going in to final day
- Rory McIlroy: Northern Irishman says he will be 'Ryder Cup leader' after US PGA triumph
- US PGA Championship 2014 video: Rory McIlroy shows the safest hands to come out of Northern Ireland as he catches trophy lid
- US PGA Championship 2014: Rory McIlroy says he'll never forget this summer after second major triumph
- Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki: Just how different has McIlroy's form been since the split?
- US PGA Championship 2014: Rory McIlroy factfile - From Holywood to Valhalla victory
- US PGA Championship 2014: Phil Mickelson narrowly misses out on sixth major but secures US Ryder Cup spot
- US PGA Championship: Rory McIlroy credits good sportsmanship of Phil Mickleson and Rickie Fowler after 'incredible' win
- US PGA Championship 2014: Rory McIlroy puts fourth major victory down to 'lucky' eagles on the tenth
- US PGA Championship: Rory McIlroy battles back to claim fourth major with win at Valhalla
- US PGA Championship 2014: Colin Montgomerie vents fury at failure to speed up field
- US PGA Championship 2014: Ryder Cup hope fading for Tiger Woods
- Tony Stewart crash: NASCAR champion questioned by police after hitting and killing fellow racer Kevin Ward Jr
- MotoGP: Magnificent Marc Marquez tipped to win all 18 races this season by Mick Doohan after tenth straight win at Indianapolis
- Tony Stewart crash: NASCAR champion releases statement after accident which killed fellow driver Kevin Ward Jr.
Life and Style RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Arts and Entertainment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Student RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Plebgate: Andrew Mitchell’s reputation in tatters as judge rules he used the word ‘pleb’
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship