Day In a Page
Friday, 25 April 2014
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Feminist Diane Keaton explains why she wishes that she had ‘bought herself a man’: ‘It’s a better way to go’
- Pharrell Williams writes a convoluted online self-help book – but the words are missing
- Model unsurprisingly sues 50 Cent after he called her a ‘thirsty video b***h’
- Bryan Singer denies sex abuse claims: X-Men director calls the allegations ‘outrageous, vicious and completely false’
- Joan Rivers refuses to apologise about joke over Ariel Castro victims: ‘They got to live rent free for more than a decade’
- Justin Bieber detained by US customs but sadly freed hours later
- Sandy Jardine dead: Former Rangers, Hearts and Scotland footballer dies aged 65
- Scientific split - the human genome breakthrough dividing former colleagues
- Scientists have built an 'off switch' for the brain
- Stunning ancient star cluster captured by Nasa Hubble Space Telescope
- Dogs really are capable of loving their owners, research suggests
- Rhodri Marsden's Interesting Objects: Kepler's model of the universe
- Let me ask you this: 'What is it like living on Earth after living in space?'
- Nasa spacewalk selfie: the selfie that looks down on all others
- Why do sloths hang upside down?
- First ever stem-cell grown skin samples could replace animal testing for drugs and cosmetics
- Sandy Jardine: Majestic footballer whose service for Rangers and Scotland saw him hailed as one of his country’s most revered players
- Jose 'Cheo' Feliciano: Composer and singer of salsa and bolero music who was adored by Spanish speakers the world over
- Karpal Singh: Lawyer and politician who devoted his life to defending human rights activists and prisoners on death row
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Tim Lott: Crime down, good things on the up: You’ve got to admit, it’s getting better
- Alison Taylor on relationships: At a wake recently, the inevitable inquest came, 'So, still not married? No kids?'
- Editor's letter: Why we won’t stop making the case for immigration
- Janet Street-Porter: Not all of us want children, but there are some people who are too frightened even to talk about it
- Laugh at Britpop if you will, but it was the unforgettable and glorious sound of my youth
- Jamaica Inn and why all programmes need subtitles
- Inside Westminster: The Scottish referendum is a judgement of both the head and heart
- Errors and Omissions: Expats’ relative happiness cannot be safely deduced
- It's time to advance the battle between actor and critic
- Letter from the Deputy Editor: Does it really matter what our "official" religion is?
- i Editor's Letter: Letter writing tips
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Life and Style RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Money RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- 18 years of growing returns for buy-to-let
- The Energy Minister thinks encouraging people to switch will cut bills, but it’s not always that easy
- Energy switching: Reader’s experience shows it can be a nightmare
- Donald MacInnes: Don't laugh - being a lumberjack would be more than OK
- Community share offer for schools’ solar plan
- The student debt firm whose credit is running out fast
Student RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
- 1 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 2 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 3 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 4 Lady al-Qa’ida: On the trail of Dr Aafia Siddiqui, the world’s most wanted prisoner
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'