Day In a Page
Thursday, 28 October 1999
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Norman tells of 'happy' contrast with BBC job
- MacKenzie's radio station is losing listeners
- BSkyB plays down premiership TV rights claim
- ITN plans a 24-hour digital news channel
- Probably the most optimistic rebranding campaign in the world
- C4 cleared of fake documentary claim
- Journalist wins right to keep notes from police
- Brown's food kitemark sparks jingoism fight
- Blair refuses to join in tit-for-tat war with France
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Germany anti-Islam protests: 17,000 march on Dresden against 'Islamification of the West'
Ukip member gets into Christmas spirit with Union Flag plea to Santa 'for our country back'
Immigrants make UK racist, says Ukip councillor Trevor Shonk
BBC director Danny Cohen: Rising UK antisemitism makes me feel more uncomfortable than ever
- 1 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 2 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 3 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 4 Sussex couple die in suspected Christmas Day 'suicide pact'
- 5 The Unluckiest People of the Year 2014 (and one very unlucky giraffe)