Day In a Page
Monday, 15 May 2000
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Mirror's stock steadies
- You cannot beserious! (Well,not on TV)
- 'Friends' get $40m each for another 24 episodes
- BBFC fails to ban sex video sales
- The sorry state of the American press
- Where have all the bad guys gone?
- Punk rock finds a new slot on Radio 2
- I'm no Labour crony, BBC's new political editor tells critics
- TV licence 'name and shame' ad backfires
- Caroline Aherne wins two television Oscars
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- You too can be an itinerant tequila slammer seller
- Apologies to the UK, but 'federal' is the only way
- Ford, the Queen and other tales of my first week as mayor
- Western inaction over Africa is insulting and, frankly, racist
- Call a truce in the battle over law and order
- Why is this crackpot pseudo-science so popular?
- If you think it's all over,think again
- Please stop all these scare tactics
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything
- 1 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 2 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 3 Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson criticised for beer tweet
- 4 The bubble bursts for Sodastream
- 5 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it