Day In a Page
Tuesday, 12 September 2000
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Bragg: 'Foolish senior citizens of culture' are out of touch
- For sale: one big, small-town paper
- Conrad Black to sell 'The Jerusalem Post'
- Turned off by Radio 4
- Even the Mail has its downward moments
- Double triumph for Izzard at Emmys
- And the gold for endurance goes to...
- 'I don't just do sex. There's room for intelligence'
- Mr Positive's millionaire touch
- Sydney hits the first press hurdle
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Can the Olympics put the spring back into Nike's step?
- Women don't take enough exercise because of pressure to be beautiful
- Akehurst wants six to defect for Marsad
- Knight sacked by Indiana
- Hemingway's Bad rival
- Giant leap required to figure with greats
- Marlins victory sours Johnson's milestone
- Titans find saviour in O'Donnell
- Banker no certainty for Ayr Gold Cup
Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
New era of cheap oil 'will destroy green revolution'
Ukip founder Alan Sked and Nigel Farage 'begged Enoch Powell to stand as a candidate'
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more