Day In a Page
Saturday, 16 September 2000
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- New BBC1 chief stays aloof as 'Big Brother' breeds cousins
- Paula Yates found dead at her home
- Hollywood studios snub Murdoch
- Detector vans thwarted as PC users turn on the TV
- Fund fails to stop use of Diana's 'likeness'
- Craig wins the Big one and gives it all away
- Craig begs more donations for Downs Syndrome friend
- Why everyone's a winner courtesy of 'Big Brother'
- Fireworks and a big frenzy outside the most visited house in the land ratings built
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Pumped up: a view of the forecourt from across the Channel
- Superheads with super salaries, but we've forgotten their deputies
- The PM who loves cars too much
- The outflanked Nats return to being tartan Tories
- When all our chores are done (by others) are we any freer?
- Burn-out Britain will be the death of us
- How has Mr Blair emerged from this crisis?
- My son was delivered by a Green Goddess
- Britain has a debt of honour to pay in Sierra Leone
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Money RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Shock poll shows voters believe Ukip is to the left of the Tories
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits record low as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Ukip candidate jokes about 'shooting peasants' in racist and homophobic rant
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Germany sees 'visible rise' in support for far-right extremism in response to perceived 'Islamisation' of the West
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more