Day In a Page
Sunday, 9 September 2001
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Murdoch 'in talks to acquire stake in Channel 5'
- BBC hopefuls face their first interrogation
- The Big Issue: The first ten years on the streets
- Advertisers target confident introverts and L-plate lads
- Does an apple a day really straighten your hair?
- Thousands spent on BBC 'bonding' courses
- Defiant Channel 4 to re-repeat 'Brass Eye'
- Have you heard the one about how 'Sunday Business' has lost £30m in three years?
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Frank Pollick: One day we will play football with robots
- Mark Seddon: The unions should seek divorce from this loveless marriage to Labour
- A C Grayling: There is another England...
- Amanda Platell: Note to the new leader: watch your back
- Rowan Pelling: Talk to strangers. Accept unlikely invitations. You never know your luck...
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Victory for Venus confirms Williams sibling hierarchy
- Hewitt crushes Sampras to claim US Open title
- Dazzling Hewitt graduates to the rank of champion
- Outsiders overwhelmed by power of the sisterhood
- Stubbs and Raymond win women's doubles
- Mrs Williams was pulling for Serena
- Sampras encore for the Hewitt fast show
- Forget the tennis, the show must go on
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
£23m Birmingham cycle scheme is attacked by Tory councillor for not catering to the elderly
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Watch a man race the Circle line - and win
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute