Day In a Page
Sunday, 9 September 2001
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Murdoch 'in talks to acquire stake in Channel 5'
- BBC hopefuls face their first interrogation
- The Big Issue: The first ten years on the streets
- Advertisers target confident introverts and L-plate lads
- Does an apple a day really straighten your hair?
- Thousands spent on BBC 'bonding' courses
- Defiant Channel 4 to re-repeat 'Brass Eye'
- Have you heard the one about how 'Sunday Business' has lost £30m in three years?
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Frank Pollick: One day we will play football with robots
- Mark Seddon: The unions should seek divorce from this loveless marriage to Labour
- A C Grayling: There is another England...
- Amanda Platell: Note to the new leader: watch your back
- Rowan Pelling: Talk to strangers. Accept unlikely invitations. You never know your luck...
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Victory for Venus confirms Williams sibling hierarchy
- Hewitt crushes Sampras to claim US Open title
- Dazzling Hewitt graduates to the rank of champion
- Outsiders overwhelmed by power of the sisterhood
- Stubbs and Raymond win women's doubles
- Mrs Williams was pulling for Serena
- Sampras encore for the Hewitt fast show
- Forget the tennis, the show must go on
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Ed Miliband's 'north London set' must be demolished to save Labour, say critics
Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 1 Exodus Gods and Kings: Ridley Scott never considered casting 'Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such' in lead role
- 2 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he'd killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship