Day In a Page
Tuesday, 15 October 2002
News RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Granada moves to mop up TV minnows
- Montgomery drops out of 'Herald' auction
- Granada and Carlton agree £2.6bn merger
- New chief promises reinvention of Channel 4 to restore glory
- My Greatest Mistake: James Naughtie, Presenter of the 'Today' programme
- The Media Column: 'The Government must not bow to the Daily Mail's xenophobia'
- Channel 4 goes under the covers
- The chart busters
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Moffett to resign at Sport England
- Basketball: Peers puts pressure on Jets
- Baseball: Bonds' Giants stride into World Series
- Sailing: GBR have last laugh on jokers
- American Football: Favre shows durability as deft touch lifts Green Bay
- Athletics: Radcliffe's triumph tinged with tragedy
- Ice Hockey: Champions Belfast cut down to size by Storm
- Baseball: Kennedy record takes Angels to World Series
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Paralysed man Darek Fidyka walks again after treatment by British doctors on brink of 'cure' for paralysis