Day In a Page
Friday, 18 October 2002
Voices RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- The IRA isn't defeated, but it knows that there is no chance of victory
- I wasn't squeamish until I heard 'Farming Today'
- Caroline Ellwood: How can I teach tolerance when my son lies dead?
- Weddings are fashionable, but not necessary
- As far as I'm concerned, politics is an honourable profession to be respected
Environment RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Sport RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
- Racing: Kirk's time of austerity is saved by the Belle
- Sailing: Walker leads campaign with lightest of touches
- Boxing: Harrison aiming to make full use of home advantage
- Racing: Bearing on course to echo Weld's Vintage victory
- Baseball: Giants can leave Angels with sullen faces in 'Wild Card Series'
- Memories of home-made midnight feasts in late afternoon
- Racing: Classic option is still open for Rock Of Gibraltar
- Sailing: Storm forces Around Alone fleet to seek shelter in Spain
Travel RSS Feed - click to grab the feed
Disgruntled RBS worker writes hilarious open letter to Russell Brand after anti-capitalist publicity stunt leaves him hungry
Nigel Farage defends Kerry Smith 'ch***y' comment: 'If you are going for a Chinese, what do you say you’re going for?'
Nigel Farage's approval rating hits 'record low' as popularity suffers in wake of Ukip sex scandal
Rozanne Duncan: Ukip expels councillor for 'jaw-dropping' comments made in BBC TV interview
Pakistan school attack live: Taliban kill at least 132 children in 'horrifying' massacre
Sony hack: Angelina Jolie branded 'seriously out of her mind' in further embarrassing leaked email saga
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more